- Understanding the business dynamics
- Customer service as a strategic driver in business development and sustainability
- Anticipating, identifying and understanding customer needs and expectations
- How to exceed customer expectation: for internal and external customers
- Creature a team culture of service excellence
- Effective management of customer complaints
- Handling difficult customers
- Customer recovery strategies
- Providing Gold-Standard customer service
- Transforming customers in to loyal partners and champions
- Effective customer communications
- Personal effectiveness skills and techniques: goal setting, time management & prioritization
- How to thrive and survive under stress
Customer service excellence will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, “people skills” are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This training seminar on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
This program combines instructor-led training with assessments, tune-up courses and other resources to maximize your training goals. Through a blend of proven instructor-led sessions, our consultant provides a compelling and more comprehensive experience for the learner – producing a greater return-on-investment for the employer and the participant.