- Communication as a leadership and performance tool
- Effective presentation skills
- Public speaking skills and techniques
- Verbal and nonverbal communication
- Asking good questions
- Effective listening skills
- Meetings and group dynamics
- Body language
- Email communication and etiquette
- Effective telephone communication
This practical course helps participants understand the essentials of the communication process, identify potential communication problems, construct productive approaches to communication, and develop strategies to develop effective communication skills. Participants can benefit from this course in their personal and family lives, in their learning, and in their career development.
This subject aims to introduce participants to the basics of interpersonal and business communication, equipping them to communicate more effectively and with greater awareness and skill in both personal and business environments. It is designed to help participants heighten their awareness of the function and value of communication. The subject aims to equip students with the ability to use the communication skills required in meetings, group discussions, interviews, and presentations.
Benefits of Effective Communication and Presentation Skills Training
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase your ability to communicate with intention,
- Develop effective listening skills,
- Practice your conversation skills to foster interactive dialogue.
- Develop facilitation strategies for getting results and building trust, plus giving and receiving support.
- Choose optimal communication channels and strategies.
- Improve your group communication skills to make effective presentations, facilitate useful meetings, and write clear communications.